We created The Vivid Minds out of a love for good stories, empathy, and courageous people, not to make money. To this day, we run no ads, sell no sponsorships, and only invest in the content. As there is no advertising on the website, we don’t really collect your data. The only information we get from you is that which is provided on the form on the website (email, name, and company name) for our newsletter or for nominating someone to interview. We do not share this information with any third parties. You can always unsubscribe by clicking on the link at the bottom of each email you receive from us. If you have any problems, do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
However, there are some legal standards that we need to underline here – it is pretty standard for media websites, so don’t be turned off by this stiff language.
All the information here is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. The Vivid Minds does not encourage you to make any decisions based on this information. Therefore, any action you take upon the information you find on this website is strictly at your own risk. The Vivid Minds will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
The Vivid Minds uses the publishing platform WordPress, which includes analytics features based on anonymized information of this website’s pages.
The Vivid Minds is based in the United States, however, our hosting provider is based in the Netherlands. The country where you are accessing the website from may not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you initially provided information. By using the website you agree to the terms that your data may be located in both the US and the Netherlands.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content on those sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites.
The Vivid Minds obtains intellectual property rights for all contents published on The Vivid Minds. All intellectual property rights are reserved. We reserve the right to use the whole pieces or parts of them in our marketing and advertising materials as well as for commercial purposes.
You may not:
- Republish material from The Vivid Minds without notifying us first (and most likely, we will be glad to provide our pieces for free when you link back to The Vivid Minds)
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from The Vivid Minds
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from The Vivid Minds
- Redistribute content from The Vivid Minds
You are encouraged to:
- Reprint up to five sentences from the website quoting our interviewees with a hyperlink to the source (thevividminds.com)
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to The Vivid Minds. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
The Vivid Minds provides a Quote Form where anyone can add their favorite quote. The Vivid Minds also might add commentary features in the future. We do not filter, edit, publish, or review comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of The Vivid Minds editorial team, its agents, and/or affiliates. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, The Vivid Minds shall not be liable for the comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the comments on this website.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the comments or quotes on thevividminds.com and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The comments or quotes do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The comments or quotes do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy;
- The comments will not be used to solicit or promote businesses or present commercial activities or unlawful activities.
On thevividminds.com you can nominate a person you would like us to write about. We are not responsible for any contact and personal information you provide to us through this form. We never transmit this information to any third parties.